Since the very first episode of Good Trouble, we've loved the way that Alice can bring humor into every uncomfortable situation. Binge her best moments of season 1 and catch all new episodes of season 2 every Tuesday at 8/7c on Freeform.
1. When we were also trying to stop saying sorry all the time.
It's a real hard habit to break.
2. When she summed up what it's like to have helicopter parents as an adult.
Not Alice's type is an understatement.
3. And again when her parents pushed all her buttons at once.
4. And again when she pretended to like her parent’s well-meaning gift.
It's not your style, but you just don't have the heart to tell your parents because they're trying so damn hard. So. Damn. Hard.
5. When she made the face we all make right before taking a shot.
Or checking our student loan balance. Same look.
6. And when she had the best excuse for leaving when the conversation got too real.
Cake must be attended to. Our feelings about our ex, not so much.
7. When she was sick and tired of being taken for granted.
Healthy boundaries start now.
8. That moment when she realized she was the most sober person at the party.
9. When we felt the pain of her awkward first date as if we were there.
10. When she let her heart take over and agreed to plan Sumi's wedding.
Even though she knew it would end in disaster.
11. When she reminded us that it's okay to get stage fright.
Now we just need to find ourselves a Joey to talk us through it.
12. When she realized progress isn't about always moving forward.
But at least she can use it as material.
13. When she was a little uncomfortable around new people.
Hands up who has experienced this. Oh yeah, everyone. 🙋
14. When she hit that tempting "Leave Chat" button.
You do you, Alice.
15. And of course the moment she lived her truth on the streets of LA.
Putting your true self out there and conquering your fears is exhilarating no matter who you are.
What's your favorite Alice moment? Tell us in the comments!
And don't forget to catch all new Good Trouble every Tuesday at 8/7c on Freeform.