Every time we watch Good Trouble we can't help but say "same" over and over again. Dreams jobs that turn into waking nightmares, society's unrealistic expectations, broholes ... we can go on and on. Check out all the times we felt seen in the list below, and don't forget you can stream the latest episodes on Freeform.com, Hulu and On Demand.
More of this, please.
Isn't it time we colored outside the lines?
4. When Jazmin was an example to us all.
The revolution starts here, and we are so ready for it.
5. When Mariana faced workplace prejudices head on.
For real? You're asking that question?
6. And had us all cheering from the sidelines.
This comeback was everything.
7. When Raj added his salary to Byte Club's wage gap spreadsheet.
And became the ally we all knew he could be.
This is a whole mood.
9. When Dennis reminded us that what we see isn't always the truth.
Which is why we have to be good to each other.
So. Much. More.
11. And Isaac celebrated his own truth.
12. When Callie and Mariana expressed a familiar sentiment.
Safe to say, we've all been there.
13. When Jamie said these words that so rarely get used.
Room to breathe and collect your thoughts? We didn't know that existed any more.
14. That time we collectively cringed when Speckulate missed the mark.
15. And team Byte Club debated the real issues.
Can't we have both?
16. When Gwen and Cary laid out the real problems facing college grads.
A reality we're all too familiar with.
17. When Stef literally read our minds.
Thank you for saying what we're all thinking.
Life's short, get to the point.
19. Every time Evan finds a way to break the ice.
Small talk is tough. Cheese makes it easier.
20. When we shared in Gael's heroic achievement.
Truly an accomplishment worth celebrating.
21. And when Jesus spoke our language.
Plain and simple.
What was your most relatable moment from Good Trouble?
Let us know in the comments!