Have you watched the Good Trouble Holiday Special yet? If not — spoilers ahead, you've been warned. With most of The Adams Fosters clan making the trip to LA, we were feeling the holiday cheer. Check out our favorite moments from Christmas at The Coterie below, and watch it now on Freeform.
1. This reminder of what happened the last time Stef and Lena visited The Coterie.
Stay away from the baked goods.
2. And Brandon reminding us of just how talented he is.
There's nothing more beautiful than a Christmas sing-along. And we're not ashamed to say that when Brandon started this one, we were all a little emotional.
3. Diane's not-so-subtle question about Stef's nose ring.
We were waiting for her to say something, and she didn't disappoint.
4. Jude and Carter's bathroom hook-up.
Sorry Lena, this bathroom is occupied.
5. Isaac and Malika finding they had a little time before church.
That suit was irresistible.
6. Mariana being Mariana and telling Callie she found a ring in Jamie's closet.
We knew she wasn't going to be able to keep that a secret. (We can't blame her, we would have snooped around in Jamie's closet too).
7. Davia and Dennis' flour fight.
Glad we don't have to clean that up though.
8. Evan showing up to support Mariana.
She's never going to live that down.
9. When Dennis secretly saved The Coterie.
Tears in 3... 2... 1...
10. Jesus and Emma's long-awaited happily ever after.
We could not be happier for them.