1. Lying to your friends about how long it's been.
It's really not something you want to be roasted about.
2. At first you deflect.
Everyone else is weird, there's nothing wrong with you.
3. But eventually you can't ignore the situation any longer.
Talking it over with friends will definitely help.
4. Getting annoyed when you see everyone else hooking up.
What is the point of going out anymore?
5. Realizing that your dating criteria might be a bit too specific.
Time to be a little more open-minded.
6. Flirting with every single person who walks past.
It's not desperate, you're just being friendly.
7. When it gets really rough, finding excitement in other areas of life.
On the plus side, you have time to really indulge in your hobbies. And by hobbies, we mean food.
8. Turning to friends and family for support.
They know you're worth it.
9. Trying to figure out the exact date you last hooked up with someone.
You know it's bad when you start counting in months instead of weeks.
10. The overwhelming relief when you finally find someone who's into you!
But then worrying that you've forgotten how to actually have sex.
Watch every episode of grown-ish so far, right here on Freeform.
And tell us in the comments if you can relate to wanting a little more action.