Zoey landed her dream fellowship in the latest episode of grown-ish -- working at Teen Vogue. If you've ever been an intern, you'll be able to relate to the highs and lows of Zoey's first week. Check them out below.
1. Feeling like a total boss when you find out you got the job.
2. Then feeling totally out of your league when you show up the first day.
What exactly does this company do again?
3. Developing a crush on your fellow intern.
Must. Be. Professional.
4. Yet still feeling competitive with them.
There's only so many job openings...right?
5. The sense of pride when someone actually notices you've done good work.
6. Only to be quickly reminded that you're on the lowest rung of the ladder.
7. The intense pressure to not screw up.
8. And the dread of facing the boss when you do.
9. Because you know they'll ask this...
10. And that you'll be back to being the coffee intern.
11. At least they didn't fire you.
Can you relate to all of these moments? Tell us in the comments!
And remember, you can watch the latest episodes of grown-ish right now.