To celebrate the fact that grown-ish season 2 continues June 5th on Freeform, we've decided to honor our favorite fashion-forward couple. After a bumpy start, Zoey and Luca have finally proven they are #RelationshipGoals. Check out our 12 reasons for loving Zuca below, and remember you can catch up on the first part of grown-ish season 2, right now on Freeform.
1. They're real pretty to look at.
Of course looks aren't everything, but it would be wrong to ignore Zuca's unique aesthetic. Really, who wouldn't kill for that wardrobe?
2. They're relatably goofy.
Well, nobody's perfect. Anyway, funny moments like this only make Zuca more likeable in our eyes.
3. And they make us feel better about our own faux pas.
Impeccable timing as always, Luca.
4. They really know how to have a good time.
Why is it that being in a relationship makes going out seem so overrated?
5. And they keep each other in check.
Let's be real, sometimes that's exactly what we all need.
6. Plus, they face the exact same relationship struggles as the rest of us.
Just because we love you, doesn't mean we have to like you all the time.
7. And occasionally mess things up.
Overcoming the cold shoulder is a rite of passage for any serious relationship.
8. They're not afraid to make big romantic gestures.
Not quite the cover up Zoey was hoping for, but it's the thought that counts.
9. And they always make time for each other.
Even when facing a severe friend group mutiny.
10. They support each other when things get tough.
We all need our own personal cheerleader sometimes.
11. Even when the other person doesn't make it easy.
True love means never having to say you're sorry. Unless you were rude.
12. Because at the end of the day, they really do love each other.
And that's what matters most.