Sure, Zoey has come a long way since arriving at Cal U, but she's still got a lot to learn. Luckily, our girl's got the best crew around to keep her in check and on the path to becoming her best self. Check out our list below, and don't forget to watch all new episodes of grown-ish season 2 every Wednesday at 8pm/7c on Freeform.
1. When Luca reminded Zoey that there are some looks even she can't pull off.
Backward pants are not a trend.
It's true though.
3. When Luca, in classic Luca fashion, made Zoey's "blue check" achievement seem just a little less impressive.
How does he manage to make everything look so effortless?
4. When Jazz stressed the severity of the situation.
Identifying true boyfriend material is a delicate art, and must be treated as such.
6. When Nomi helped Zoey take a step back and notice when her friends were facing their own problems.
Personally, we love Nomi for her honesty. Everyone's going through stuff, not just you.
We all have our strengths ... and weaknesses.
8. When Luca asked Zoey to consider this crucial question.
Luca saw right through Zoey.
9. When the twins served up some motivational truths during Zoey's post-breakup funk.
Girl, you're never gonna feel better if you don't get some vitamins in you. Listen to the athletes, they've definitely got your back on this one.
10. When Nomi helped Zoey to realize that it's okay to share the spotlight.
This isn't high school anymore, Zo. You don't have to be the best at everything — just be you!
11. When Aaron reminded Zoey that, unlike Vivek, she is not an engineering genius and probably should have studied for that Chem final.
You know your friendship is solid when you can be this real with each other.
12. When Jazz and Sky clapped out the solution to Zoey's money problems.
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.
13. When Vivek stated the obvious.
Zoey Johnson was literally born extra. But really extra is too much.
Even the best of friends need space sometimes.
15. When Nomi gave Zoey the perfect platform to share the story of how she got fired.
Could there be a more fitting stage?
16. And when Sky perfectly summarized what we had all been thinking.
Things would have been so much easier for her.
Sometimes the truth hurts, but we think Zoey handles it pretty well.
She knows her crew always has her back. And that means calling you out when you need it.
Tune into brand new episodes of grown-ish every Wednesday, at 8pm/7c on Freeform.
And tag the friend who keeps you in check in the comments below!