Zoey's crew have had a pretty eventful Sophomore year so far! But what exactly changed from Freshman year for our favorite Cal U group...? Be warned: Season 2 spoilers ahead! And don't forget, you can catch up on Season 2 of grown-ish right here on Freeform.
1. Stayed the Same - Zoey's bomb style
Our girl is still looking as flawless as ever.
2. Changed - Telphy is the dean?!
We couldn't believe it. Who in their right mind would put Zoey's unofficial godfather in charge of Cal U students? We're amazed he hasn't totally destroyed the place already!
3. Stayed the Same - Vivek is just as adorable as ever
He's always funny - even when he doesn't mean to be.
4. Changed - Doug is now a firm part of the crew
Aaron's Hawkins Hall bro is now an official member of the group, but after an argument over Jazz's IG, it seems like #Dazlyn may be over!
5. Stayed the Same - Nomi is still speaking her mind
Oh, Nomi. Sometimes you gotta think before you speak. Nomi's remarks certainly didn't help matters when Zoey and Jazz had an epic bust up this season.
6. Changed - Ana and Aaron have made up ... and made out!
After being in an almost constant state of conflict in season 1, it seemed like Ana and Aaron were perfect rivals. But apparently opposites do attract! We can't wait to see what happens with these two later in the season.
7. Stayed the Same - Luca is just as chill as always
We love Luca's laid-back approach to life. He was always the one Zoey could turn to for some wise words, and that's certainly still the case this season.
8. Changed - Professor Hewson is teaching real lessons
A new face in Cal U's staff is shaking up academics ... and Nomi's love-life. What's going to happen next with Nomi and the Professor?
9. Stayed the Same - The twins don't hold back
Jazz and Sky are just as savage as ever. Don't steal their chips if you want to keep your eyes, and certainly don't text about them behind their backs ...
10. Changed - Zoey's career prospects
Zoey always knew she wanted to work in fashion, right? Well, after a few set backs it looks like maybe our girl's dreams are changing ...
11. Stayed the Same - Aaron loves a cause
Dude will still make a sign and march through the streets any chance he gets.
12. Changed - #Zuca are stronger than ever
After a shaky start when Luca returned from Paris, it seems Zoey and her boo are finally on track to being #RelationshipGoals. Let's just hope it stays that way!