If there's one thing that grown-ish has taught us, it's that we can always rely on Zoey and her crew to deliver the best one-liners. Check out our season 2 favorites below, and don't forget you can stream every episode of grown-ish season 2A right here on Freeform. Season 2 returns June 5!
1. Vivek's killer pick-up line.
One of a kind.
2. That hasn't worked yet.
As Nomi so brilliantly reminded us all.
3. Ana's controversial metaphor.
We're with Ana on this one. Like hot fruit on pizza, a grown man on a scooter just feels wrong.
4. Luca's savage takedown of these iconic institutions.
Ouch. Apparently, not fire.
5. When Ana's princess fantasy made Nomi physically gag.
Ain't no shame in being basic.
6. Aaron's not-so-constructive criticism.
This is pretty bold coming from Aaron. We've seen you dance too, buddy.
7. Jazz treating carbs with the respect they deserve.
Some people would call this an overreaction. We are not those people.
8. Sky's lesson in essential fashion etiquette.
Never a good look.
9. Zoey's blatant disregard for humblebrag protocol.
She and Luca are hella photogenic.
10. Telphy's profound insight into youth culture.
Where would we be without the charismatic Dean of Students and his unrelenting knowledge bombs?
11. The twins' perfect response to Aaron's sacrilegious Beyoncé doubts.
There is no room for negotiation here. Queen B is, and will always be, a genius.
12. Nomi's unapologetic love for fried chicken.
In the face of Luca's self-righteous form of veganism, this seems fair.
13. Zoey's timely Godfather reference.
We're all about honesty, but ratting yourself out to your own dad? Brave. Very brave.
14. Jazz reminding us that a woman's body is her own.
This x 1,000,000.
15. And of course, Doug's perfect summary of black excellence.
Ain't that the truth.
Who do you think delivers the best grown-ish one-liners? Let us know in the comments below!
And don't forget, you can catch up on grown-ish season 2A right here on Freeform. Season 2 returns June 5!