Dishing life advice, calling out each other's diets, sharing wardrobes ... there's a lot of quality bromance on grown-ish. Check out our list and vote for your favorite season 2 bromance moment in the poll below! And remember, you can watch all new episodes of grown-ish season 2 every Wednesday at 8/7c on Freeform.
1. When Vivek was so confident of the boys' schedules, an invitation wasn't even necessary.
They share a truly deep connection.
Because a true friend is never too busy to look after his buddy's immortal soul.
Because nothing brings people together like food.
4. When Vivek took the time to really listen.
Because communication is key.
5. When a shared appreciation of the finer things brought Pops and Luca to an understanding.
Say goodbye to that kimono, Luca.
6. When Aaron gave Vivek the pep talk he needed.
Too bad Aaron couldn't resist his own temptation to hit that dance floor and show off his "unique" moves.
7. When Aaron and the boys got real about his relationship with Ana.
Forget two different pages, they weren't even in the same format.
8. When Dean Telphy confided in Aaron.
As expected, he couldn't keep a straight face for long.
9. When Aaron's passion for change got Vivek to dig deep and donate to a worthy cause.
Inspiring your bro to be the best version of himself is at the core of every bromance.
10. When Vivek and Doug stepped in before Aaron got his ass well and truly whooped by Mauricio.
They got each other's backs.
11. When Aaron saw Vivek through rose-colored glasses.
Hey, he's not wrong.
12. When Vivek and Doug hugged it out.
13. When Luca gave Aaron's date night shirt his blessing.
High praise indeed from Mr. Hall.
14. When the guys literally burst into song at Telphy's wave cap mishap.
They could not be more in sync.
Vote for your favorite bromance moment!
Which bromance are you here for? Let us know in the comments!
And watch all new episodes of grown-ish every Wednesday at 8/7c on Freeform.