grown-ish fans, prepare yourself. The time has come for Zoey to choose between Aaron, Luca and Cash. We know, we know -- this is big. So we've taken a long hard look at these guy's track records and put together a pros and cons list for each. Check them out and then vote for the guy you think is right for Zoey!
Aaron's Pro List:
- Against all odds, he makes the Ducktail thing work.
- He has plans to change the world ... through pins.
- He called Zoey "beautiful, super chill, and hella goofy."
- He believes that costume parties are a basic human right.
- His texts are so sweet that it's sometimes like Adele stole his phone.
- He called Zoey "his girl", and he talks to his friends about her.
- He gave Zoey his jacket when she was cold.
- He admitted that he "liked her" liked her.
- He hasn’t been able to get Zoey out of his head since the day he met her.
Aaron's Con List:
- He sends too many "U Up?" texts.
- He had the same blackout hook-up technique as Vivek.
- He made Zoey the Cup Bitch.
- He doesn't know where Cameroon is.
- He's not great with slogans (#BDSM).
- When they’re around other people, Zoey feels like she's just in the friend zone.
- He called Zoey his "homie".
- They didn't work out the first time around.
- He didn't deal too well with her crazy text spree.
Luca's Pro List:
- He turns his dreads to the side like Killmonger.
- He pushes Zoey to take their projects to the next level.
- He took Zoey's braided belt and he made it work.
- He has two blue checks.
- He didn't tell her she was crazy during the whole Cash thing.
- He thinks they have something.
- They can hang out for twelve straight hours.
- He rocks with love, like, conceptually.
- He went to the dance even though it was "hella corny".
Luca's Con List:
- He admitted that he doesn't really care about anything.
- He goes three days without texting back.
- He gets mistaken for being homeless.
- He rocked the same skirt as Zoey and wore it better.
- He's not the best storyteller.
- He pays people back with retweets.
- The twins don't like him.
- SIRI prefers him to Zoey.
- He's easily distracted by Black Panther ... and egging the grocery store...and the zoo.
Cash's Pro List:
- He was Zoey's first love.
- He's a really good basketball player.
- He was her first time.
- He showed her his vulnerable side.
- He has a great name.
- He could have had any girl and he chose Zoey.
- He bought Zoey tacos with extra pickled cabbage.
- He thinks she's special.
- Even the things Zoey hates about him she kind of likes.
Cash's Con List:
- Their breakup ruined her.
- He never gets "your" and "you’re" right in texts.
- He uses gel toothpaste.
- He put his career before their relationship.
- That is not his natural curl pattern.
- He told the whole of Insta that Zoey was a #Virgin.
- Zoey would have to become a basketball wife.
- He took Zoey away from her friends.
- When Zoey told him that she was anemic, he asked her when she got her memory back.
Which grown-ish guy is right for Zoey?
Tell us how you voted and why in the comments!
And remember to catch up on the latest episodes of grown-ish right here before the season finale next Wednesday at 8/7c.