1. There are amazing works of art on display around the city.
You don't have to be an Art Major to check out some paintings, or the hot British peeps admiring them everywhere.
2. You can sight-see from the London Eye!
It may seem like the world's slowest ferris wheel, but you will get some spectacular views of the city.
3. The dungeons are terrifying!
Like. Dungeons, tho. You won't be able to sleep for a month after one of these tours!
4. You can go for picnics in Hyde Park.
Grab a quick meal and head over between classes!
5. Oxford Street has all your fashion needs!
Plus student discounts!
6. Cocktails are inexpensive and delicious!
Also: student nights! Even cheaper!
7. The food is incredible!
They have a phrase over in London: cheap and cheerful. Drop into the chippies on your way home from a night out!
8. You can make all your calls from a red telephone box!
Or at least take a bunch of selfies in there to show the folks back home...
9. The public transportation is reliable and affordable!
Also just called "transport." Ever been on a night bus? Get ready for the ride of your life.
10. London is absolutely breathtaking in winter.
Go for a hot chocolate at the Christmas markets with friends after you've finished your exams! You've earned it!
Binge watch Guilt on the Freeform app now!
Tell us your favorite thing about London in the comments!