1. Give a friend a hug.
Everybody needs hugs, it's just a fact.
2. Find yourself a soulmate.
If said person is hard to find, someone with a great sense of humor will suffice.
3. Have a gossip sesh with someone.
There's no better stress relief than talking about other people's problems.
4. Bond with your BFF.
No one will understand you better than your bona fide best buddy.
5. Take it easy and have a movie night.
Titanic on repeat, Stan?
6. Tell people exactly what you want.
If you don't ask, you don't get!
7. Make sure to talk to people about your problems.
Keeping them bottled up just adds stress on top of stress! That's a lot of stress.
8. Do some physical exercise.
It's good for the soul!
9. Don't take life too seriously.
Have you ever heard of a sad clown? They just don't exist.
10. Don't be afraid to do something a little crazy to relieve some stress.
A crazy adventure, or two, is a great way to take your mind off real problems!
What are some of your top tips for living a stress free life?
Tell us in the comments below!