1. He didn't seem THAT shocked when they found Molly's body.
Next to Grace, he looked pretty calm about the whole thing!
2. His blood-spattered paintings.
Seriously -- we should have known that these were weird all along!
3. He persuaded Grace to run away to Paris.
Everyone just thought that this made Grace more suspicious!
4. He was an excellent liar.
Grace was totally shocked when she found his secret stash of blow!
5. His reaction when Bruno hinted that he killed Molly.
He didn't deny it!
6. His temper.
And he was pretty slick with a knife!
7. His rampant drug use.
How did we not see that he used drugs to escape the reality of Molly's murder?!
8. He worked at the Courtenay.
Everyone who worked there was at least a BIT shady!
9. The DNA on Jessica's body was a perfect match with his.
This was a dead giveaway for both the police AND us!
10. He was SUPER guilty when Grace was arrested.
It was sort of odd that he wasn't more afraid of Grace!
11. He was adamant that Grace was innocent all along.
How could he have been so sure?
12. And there was always something weird between himself and Roz.
Because let's not forget that Roz was the one who orchestrated the whole thing!