1. Not being able to attend a hypnosis because you're too charismatic!
You shouldn't have to apologize for being FABULOUS.
2. Having to take selfies with people so that they don't think you're better than them!
Even though you definitely are.
3. Trying to convince your crush that she needs to stop planting evidence!
Even though you've done the same thing a few times...
4. Thinking you're going to have an emotional reunion with your cousin!
But then he punches you right in the stomach. #Rude
5. Wondering if your fiancé murdered his pregnant mistress!
6. Having your lunch interrupted by a meat-loving American lawyer!
Being a vegetarian reporter in London is so difficult.
7. Not wanting anymore blood on your hands!
Can't we try killing people with kindness instead?
8. Getting involved with the Russian mafia and having to flee the country!
It's easy to fall in with the wrong crowd.
9. Wondering if your son really saw the Prince kill your neighbor!
Also not wanting him to accuse the royal family of murder in a public trial.
10. Feeling pretty smug about how great your evidence closet looks!
11. Trying to reassure the Prince's fiancée that he's not going to murder her!
12. Finding out that your crush has been blackmailed into planting evidence by the royal family!
It's a common struggle that every couple goes through.
13. Realizing that you didn't kill your best friend after all!
What a huge relief. So relatable.
How many of these made you go "same"? Tell us in the comments!
And take some time to recover from the sarcasm overload...