1. Molly's childhood dream of studying at the Royal Ballet in London.
2. Patrick being a master carver as a child.
3. Mr. Purferoy is a Member of Parliament!
4. The tragic story of Natalie's father dying in a car crash when she was 16.
5. Natalie's back scar, a permanent reminder of the car crash.
6. Grace's phone being completely pulverised!
7. Patrick's undercover code name of Kevin McGee.
The actor who plays Patrick is named Kevin in real life!
8. Patrick's old tattoo from his IRA days!
9. Phillip chilling suspiciously outside Bruno's window.
10. Veena Patel reporting about Grace's stalker on The Story!
Congratulations Veena, you actually helped the Atwood sisters for once!
11. Prince Theo is known at the Courtenay Club as Gentleman 33.
12. Patrick ready to pounce on the Courtenay Club security guard if things went south.
13. Kaley and Patrick's private room being called the Lilac Room.
14. Prince Theo referring to Kaley as his "Irish ginger".
What was your favorite moment of Episode 5?
Tell us in the comments below!