1. Natalie dropped everything and took a trip to London the minute she found out that her sister was in trouble.
2. She confronted Stan when she wasn't convinced that he was right to represent Grace.
3. And expertly charmed a Consular Officer into helping her investigate stepfather James.
4. Natalie overruled Stan's decision not to let Grace attend Molly's memorial as she knew her sister needed time to grieve.
5. She encouraged Grace to rest up when she could see how exhausted and stressed everything was making her little sister.
6. Natalie was with Grace every step of the way-especially when things turned scary!
7. And she wasn't afraid to tell reporters to back off!
8. She was willing to go right across town to get Grace her favorite banana milkshake when she was feeling low.
9. Natalie kept Grace's mind off Molly's murder investigation as much as she possibly could.
10. All while dealing with her developing feelings for D.S. Bruno.
11. Bratalie rescued Grace when Neville held a pair of scissors to her throat.
12. Natalie distracted, the super dangerous, Finch to allow Grace time to break in to his car.
13. Even when Natalie thought Grace may be guilty of Molly's murder, she still did everything she could to help reduce her sentence.
14. Natalie visited Neville when it became clear that he could be a crucial witness in Molly's murder trial.
15. And convinced D.S. Bruno to run a plate when it looked like Prince Theo could be guilty.
16. She convinced Mrs. Harris to allow Neville to testify in court.
17. Natalie also encouraged a gardener to help her and Bruno investigate the disappearance of Jessica Marshall.
18. Which, quite literally, dug up new evidence which helped prove that Grace was innocent.
19. Statalie were the ultimate dream team at Grace's trial.
20. Natalie successfully provided the evidence needed to free her sister.
Which was your favorite Atwood sisters moment? Let us know in the comments.
Remember you can binge watch season 1 of Guilt right now on the Freeform app!