1. Patrick is planning something BIG!
2. Grace tries to call Natalie from the police station...but her sister is snuggling up with D.S. Bruno!
3. Natalie opens up to Bruno about how her dad died.
4. Bruno is still being hounded by Phillip!
5. Stan gives Grace some hard truths about her relationship with Luc...and she's not impressed.
6. She is then rescued from a mob of reporters by a kind stranger.
7. Grace's knight in shining armor, Neville, then promises to fix her cell at his shop.
8. Stan tells Gwen that Luc's arrest is totally bogus.
9. Phillip's even keeping a close eye on Bruno in person.
The texts alone weren't working!
10. And D.S. Bruno is being asked to plant evidence!
11. Patrick's made it in to the Courtenay Club.
12. Grace spots a dress that's identical to one that Molly owned in Neville's tailoring shop.
Could she have walked right in to danger?
13. Natalie doesn't believe that Grace would run away again, she's certain that her sister is in danger.
14. Kaley rescues Patrick from the Courtenay security staff after he breaks in to Finch's office.
15. Gwendolyn re-examines the evidence from Molly Ryan's case.
16. While Grace notices Molly's toy monkey in Neville's shop.
17. Roz is not impressed with Kaley's behavior.
Finch could now be after them both!
18. D.S. Bruno works out that Neville is Mrs. Harris' son.
Her "little boy"!
19. Grace stabs Neville in the leg with some scissors and makes her escape but he catches up with her.
D.S. Bruno and Natalie arrive just in time!
20. Patrick steals the Courtenay client ledger and figures out that Gentleman 33 was a regular client for Molly.
21. D.S. Bruno almost plants Molly's blood on Neville's clothing until he works out that he was left handed.
While Molly's killer was definitely right handed.
22. Grace wants to go out dancing with her sister!
She deserves some chill out time after the day she's had!
23. But before Grace goes out, she and Luc have a seriously shady conversation.
What are they hiding!?