1. Finch has cold-heartedly killed Colin Purferoy for not being able to give him Patrick's name.
2. Finch tells Kaley that she needs to find his ledger or she will be next.
3. Gwen is grilling Luc pretty hard in the interrogation room, and is claiming he and Grace killed Molly together!
4. Roz thinks that Finch killed Molly after finding threatening texts on her phone.
5. Kaley has turned to Patrick to keep her safe.
6. Prince Theo had a dream about Molly, and we learn that she refused to get an abortion.
7. However, it quickly turned into a nightmare where he was standing over Molly's corpse.
8. His fiancé, Charlotte, heard him scream out Molly in his sleep and demands to know who she is!
9. Patrick knows that Kaley has seen Gentleman 33, but she claims to not know who he is.
10. He also promises that he will do whatever it takes to keep Kaley safe, which leads to a rather intense moment between the pair...
11. Natalie uses her American charm to try to steal Finch's car keys but she has gotten herself in an awkward situation!
12. Bruno takes a shot at interrogating Luc!
Natalie isn't going to like this...
13. Natalie is about to do something that she would regret with Finch, but is saved by the fire alarm.
14. She manages to steal his keys which allows Grace to plant Molly's phone in his car.
15. Natalie escapes just before Finch returns to his office and he is seriously unhappy.
16. Grace was down in the apartment for an hour during the time of Molly's murder!
17. Gwen couldn't be happier but Bruno is less than pleased...
Maybe because you just screwed things up with Natalie, Bruno! How could you?
18. Kaley has returned the ledger to Finch, and told him that it was Patrick who stole it.
19. What are Patrick and Kaley planning?!
20. Natalie has discovered that Grace also worked for Finch!
21. The police have finally located Molly's phone.
But will it still be in Finch's car?!
22. Luc has turned back to drugs after putting the final nail in Grace's coffin.
23. Grace has officially been arrested!
What was the most shocking thing that you learned from Episode 6? Do you think Grace is guilty?
Tell us in the comments below!