1. Grace has been blackmailed by a girl who has an incriminating video of her.
2. The video shows Grace getting violent with Molly!
3. The reason why? Molly was texting Grace's stepdad James.
4. Natalie isn't having any of James' supposed excuses, however, and thinks Molly and him may have had a relationship.
5. They don't seem to be the only ones, as we see Bruno and Gwendolyn fooling around!
Although they seem pretty insistent on keeping it their dirty little secret.
6. The police have hit a wall, and have no real leads to go on.
7. Patrick gets his hands on Molly's Courtenay Club necklace, but has no ideas what it represents.
This could be a crucial piece of information for the police, so why is Grace trying to hide it?
8. Stan deflects every attempt Natalie makes at finding another lawyer, and makes it clear he is the best Grace is going to get!
9. Professor Linley is brought in for questioning over whether he ever had sexual relations with Molly.
10. However, he vehemently denies these questions and lets them take his DNA, and fingerprints, to try and prove his innocence!
11. Pike questions Linley's wife, Beatrice.
He even breaks the news to her about all of the students her husband has been seeing!
12. Hold on, GRACE has worked at the Courtenay Club too?!
13. Roz and Grace fall out after both suggesting that they were indirectly responsible for Molly's murder.
14. Roz's boss from the Courtenay Club says she owes him £20,000 after Kaley said no to a client!
Okay, Roz may officially be screwed.
15. Natalie is digging into James' claim that he was in Amsterdam when Molly was murdered.
16. However, she discovers James was in London the night of Molly's murder!
Natalie slyly tricks a worker from the Embassy to give her James' passport records. She's basically a detective now.
17. After much interrogation, James finally admits to Natalie that he and Molly did have an affair!
18. James and Stan both agree that they must find Molly's phone before anyone else does...
19. However, it is too late because Roz has already started searching through Molly's pictures!
What are Roz's motives behind hiding Molly's phone?
20. Gwendolyn has to remind Patrick not to do anything stupid that could put him in jail.
21. Stan quickly, and hilariously, dismantles the girl who is trying to blackmail Grace and retrieves the controversial video.
22. Prince Theo was seen watching Molly's memorial from a distance!
Just how close were they?
23. Grace had everyone in tears during her heartfelt speech at Molly's memorial.
24. Although Gwendolyn isn't convinced by Grace's tears and thinks they are just an act.
25. Bruno notices someone has put up a disturbing photo taken through the window of Molly's room at the memorial.
Could this have been taken by her potential stalker?
26. Veena Patel, The Story News reporter, exploits an opportunity to take photos of Grace laughing at Molly's memorial.
27. Resulting in Grace earning the nickname #AmericanPsycho!
28. Coincidentally, Bruno discovers that Linley's fingerprints matched with ones from a crime scene of another dead girl!
We think it might be time to bring him back in for questioning...