1. She spotted James' scarf in Grace and Molly's apartment.
She had literally just arrived in London. That girl does not let jet lag slow her down!
2. Then confronted James!
He managed to talk his way out of trouble that time. But Natalie was not convinced!
3. Natalie noticed all the gaps in James' alibi for the night of the murder.
Were you in London or not, James? She will find out the truth!
4. Then flirted with an U.S. Embassy employee to get the details!
He was very handsome, but it still counts as detective work!
5. Once she had all the facts she was able to force the truth out of James!
He thought he could buy his way out of anything? Not this time!
6. It took her a few minutes but she quickly figured out that Veena was a reporter!
Nice try with the disguise but Natalie is way too smart to fall for that!
Do you think Natalie is a better lawyer or detective?
Tell us in the comments!