1. Dress to impress!
Diamonds are a must.
2. Invite all of your closest, and poshest, friends!
The ones that call you by a nickname instead of your official title.
3. Buy a million candles to create mood lighting!
Then you'll have the constant fear of your house burning down. So thrilling!
4. Get out your fanciest glasses and fill them with expensive liqueurs!
5. Talk about the latest scandal that's splashed all over the newspapers!
Especially if you know some people who might have been involved...
6. Try to keep your fiancée under control!
She has been drinking quite a lot and keeps making odd comments.
7. Laugh at everyone's jokes!
Even when they're terrible and about your mother, the Queen.
8. Make sure no one tries to leave early!
Do you think you have what it takes to throw the perfect dinner party?
Tell us in the comments!