1. Molly Ryan was pregnant!
At the time, we had no idea who the father was, with James, Theo and even Linley as possibilities.
2. Roz stole Molly's phone from the crime scene.
A crucial piece of missing evidence, we wondered why Roz chose to steal it. The real reason she took it became much clearer down the line...
3. Prince Theo was the father of Molly's unborn child.
Prince Theo's guilt meter skyrocketed after blackmailing Bruno to frame someone for Molly's murder in order to prevent a potential royal scandal.
4. Grace was down in her flat for an hour around the time of Molly's murder.
After Luc confessed this fact the evidence against Grace appeared almost too much for her to overcome!
5. Neville was Molly's stalker! But didn't kill her...
Neville's claim that he saw Theo kill Molly gave Stan the witness he needed to prove Grace's innocence. However...
6. Phillip killed Neville to prevent him testifying against Prince Theo in court.
Phillip murdering an innocent resonated even more when Theo truthfully told Phillip that he had nothing to do with Molly's murder.
7. Luc confessed to murdering Molly!
Murdering both Jessica and Molly weighed too heavily on Luc's conscience, and he committed suicide shortly after his confession.
8. Stan was revealed to be Veena's father!
Neither Veena or Stan handled the truth very well, and it led to her storming out, leaving Stan to wonder if it was his last chance to reconnect with his daughter.
9. Prince Theo was shot! But by who?
While we saw Patrick at the scene of the crime, he was not the person who pulled the trigger! Who could it have been?
10. Roz was secretly behind the murder of Molly.
The two were in love, yet Roz could not stand that Molly picked Prince Theo over her and so blackmailed Luc to murder Molly for her. The truth made Grace lose complete control, murdering Roz in cold blood!