Just when we'd finally gotten some answers about Tandy and Tyrone's powers, we're left with even more questions than we had before. See if you can make sense of everything by reading our list below, or you can rewatch episode 4 of Marvel's Cloak & Dagger to find your own answers.
1. Tyrone's powers keep bringing him to Tandy.
Connors is the only other person he's brought to. That can't be a coincidence.
2. Both have experienced terrible tragedies that shaped their entire lives.
They understand each other's pain.
3. They can see each other's hopes and fears without touching.
It's usually physical contact that triggers their visions, but it seems like their connection is stronger than that.
4. When together, their powers can be extremely volatile.
That first explosion in the graveyard was definitely not a one-off.
5. And in the brief moments before bringing their powers together gets out of control, it sort of feels good.
6. They talk incredibly openly for two people who don't know each other very well.
The only people who understand suddenly having mysterious powers are people who've been through it.
7. They are amazingly good at getting under each other's skin.
This isn't something you can do with a complete stranger.
8. And they have a lot to teach each other.
Tandy is accepted as belonging in every social setting, while Tyrone feels like an outsider even in his hometown.
What questions do you still have about Tyrone and Tandy's connection? Let us know in the comments!
Watch Marvel's Cloak & Dagger episode 4, streaming right now on Freeform.