What else can we really say about the slimeball that is Detective Connors? He's crooked, he's cruel, and he sometimes seems like evil incarnate. Check out our list below and rewatch Marvel's Cloak & Dagger episode 9 to see the truly awful things Detective Connors has been up to.
1. When we realized that he drives the kind of car that just screams sleazy cop.
He might as well just get a badge that says "I'm a crooked vice detective" on it.
2. When he started working with Duane, a member of Billy's old crew, to deal drugs.
"My hands are dirty enough" = understatement.
3. When he got close with Detective Brigid O'Reilly even though he suspected she was trying to sting him.
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, right?
4. When he double-crossed Duane and Detective Brigid O'Reilly at the same time.
Whether or not one killed the other, Connors knew he'd come out on top.
5. When he was surprisingly calm about seeing a teenager vanishing into thin air.
If you can justify killing folks to keep your illegal business going, you can easily justify that.
6. When he got Officer Fuchs killed.
There's revenge, and then there's corrupt cop revenge.
7. Then purposefully gave a eulogy just to antagonize Detective Brigid O'Reilly.
Of all the underhanded moves, this was on a whole other level.
8. And then when he turned the tables on her and left our poor Detective humiliated.
It feels like he's always one step ahead.
What do you think of Connors? Love to hate or just plain hate? Let us know in the comments!
Catch up on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger in time for next week's explosive finale.