Ready for a snack adventure? Checkout the recipe for deliciously good for you Cauliflower Buffalo Bites below. And get more tasty treat ideas by watching Movie Night with Karlie Kloss here on Freeform.
- 1 head cauliflower; chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup water
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of granulated garlic powder
- Non-stick spray
- 1 tsp. melted butter
- ½ cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a small bowl, combine brown rice flour, water, garlic powder and salt. Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter until coated evenly, then place on a lightly greased, non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the batter hardens, then flip with a spatula and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Whisk together hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.
- When the cauliflower is finished, take a plastic pastry brush and evenly brush each piece with the hot sauce mixture.
- Bake coated cauliflower for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is crispy, and sauce looks absorbed.
- Remove from oven. Let set out for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Tell us your favorite moment from The Goonies in the comments.
And see more of your favorite movies streaming now on Freeform.