Some things are meant to be together...like chocolate and peanut butter. Get your fix of both with this quick and tasty puppy chow snack recipe below. And see Karlie and her friends, including Ashley Graham, whip up more delicious fun on Movie Night With Karlie Kloss here on Freeform.
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.
Was this your first time having puppy chow? Tell us what you thought!
And see more great movies streaming here on Freeform.