We can always count on Karlie Kloss to come up with the perfect movie night treat, and her kookies are no exception. Bake up a batch of your very own using the recipe below. On second thought, you might want to make two...they're bound to have all your friends saying "mine, mine, mine" like a couple of seagulls. And see Movie Night With Karlie Kloss here on Freeform.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 25 "kookies"
- 3 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1-2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch Cinnamon (optional)
- Combine all wet ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until fully mixed. Set aside.
- In a separate, larger bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- Dig a small well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour wet ingredients in. Mix well with spatula until evenly incorporated.
- Heat oven to 325°F. Roll dough onto flat surface and use round shape to cut out, or use ice cream scoop to put dough on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the edges of the cookies begin to brown.
- Eat and enjoy!
Don't mind us, we'll just be eating, just be eating, just be eating kookies...
Tell us your favorite scene from Finding Nemo and see more great movies streaming right here on Freeform.