Listen, we love all the Perfectionists. Alison is our OG dead girl and Taylor is doing a great job of filling her shoes. But Mona is the one we always wonder about, because you never know quite what's going on in that brilliant twisted mind of hers. Relive all of her best moments and then binge Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists season 1 right here on Freeform.
1. When she welcomed Alison to Beacon Heights.
She only brought that knife to cut the pie — we definitely knew that the whole time. No one was afraid.
2. The fact that she was hooked up to the campus surveillance system at all times.
As always, Mona is an amazing spy. Why hasn't the CIA hired her yet?
3. That time she subtly reminded Alison that she has literally risen from the dead and can handle anything.
Remaking yourself is fine, but don't forget where you came from Ali!
4. When she had to deal with other people not appreciating her tech skills.
We know Ali was trying, but Mona needs to spend more time with people who truly understand her digital world.
5. Her unwavering confidence and self-love.
Maybe if we hang around with her some of it will rub off? Dream big, guys.
6. When she told Ray about her very normal teenage years.
It's amazing how she still speaks so fondly of life in Rosewood.
7. And she made sure to help herself to some of Ray's peanut brittle.
Sleuthing requires a lot of energy — always bring snacks.
8. When she used any opportunity to put Dana in her place.
And remind her who was the real HBIC.
9. When she eventually joined the inner circle, but still retained her independence.
She'll always help Ali, but she's got to look out for number one.
10. Every time she lightened the mood with her wit and charm.
Nothing, not even murder, can suppress Mona's natural sass. And that's how we like it.
11. The fact that she admitted to hiding Taylor's RV so casually.
12. Her amazing ability to get through to the students and help them find their passion.
No sarcasm here. We would wear anything Mason knitted. No questions asked.
13. When she figured out who Bad Bishop was because she is UNSTOPPABLE.
We're surprised Mason held onto his anonymity for so long.
14. The fact that she is the only one who can keep her cool in any situation.
Her acting skills are unparalleled.
15. The way she was able to block every one of Dana's questions because her mind is a vault.
You need seven passwords, three keys and a retinal scan to get into that thing.
16. Her ability to make time for work and play.
Can't a girl have a little fun every now and then?
17. When Mona knew Alison was being ridiculous because she can solve ANY puzzle.
Only a person who cannot solve puzzles would say that some puzzles aren't meant to be solved. Just saying.
18. The moment Claire realized she was messing with the wrong person.
Another checkmate for Mona.
19. When Mona revealed her vulnerable side to a guy she was maybe falling for.
Seeing Mona's soft side reminds us what a complicated woman she is.
20. And finally, when she let the Professor know that she was not going to be another pawn in their game.
This mysterious person has no idea who they're dealing with.
Stream every episode of Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists season 1 right here!
And share your favorite Mona moments in the comments below.