1. After Emily came out, she was SO happy with Maya.
She was finally able to be the person she wanted to be, and we were so happy to see her happy!
2. But Pam just couldn't handle it.
3. Even seeing Emily and Maya playing footsie together totally freaked her out!
What was her problem?
4. She was so rude to Maya...
Even though Maya was always lovely to her!
5. It was UNFORGIVABLE when she went through Maya's bag.
Which was when she found Maya's drugs...
6. She then lied to Emily about why she had a problem with Maya.
Ok, we're not saying Pam shouldn't have sent Maya to juvie, but it was the way she did it, and it was SO because she was girl--who was dating Emily!!
7. And she had absolutely no regard for her daughter's feelings.
8. Pam didn't even give Emily the chance to say goodbye to Maya before she was sent off to juvie.
Thank goodness Emily had the Liars!
9. We're still getting over the shock of how Pam behaved.
10. And we were totally with Emily when she said:
Thank GOODNESS Pam has changed since Season 1!
What were your feelings about Pam back then? Tell us in the comments!