1. The first step: wondering why you even need to join a dating site.
"I'm a catch, aren't I?!"
2. Coming up with a username.
This is arguably the hardest part.
3. Trying to fill out your bio.
Um..."I'm a well-rounded, cultured individual who likes to have a good time"?
4. When your friends see what you've written on your profile...
5. And you have to justify all the lies you've told.
If you can cook you're a chef, right?
6. When your friends take over and write your bio for you.
Why do they always think they can do a better job?
7. When you don't get any matches immediately.
*refresh* *refresh* *refresh*
8. Looking through all the available options and judging them.
*swipes left* *swipes left* *swipes left* *swipes left* UGH, are there no good looking humans left in this world?
9. When your mom wants to see what you're doing.
10. And then after all that, your date looks NOTHING like their profile photo.
Online dating sucks.
Do you find online dating difficult?
Let us know in the comments below!