Hanna was initially on cloud nine after having her first time with Caleb and finding the owl that she thought was a gift for her.
However, that was all about to change...
1. Aria and Emily overheared Caleb having a heated conversation on the phone.
They assumed that he was talking to another girl that he'd been seeing, but we soon found out that it was much worse than that!
2. But Hanna wouldn't listen to them.
She didn't want to believe that Caleb wasn't the person she thought he was.
3. That was until she saw Jenna wearing the gift she thought was for her!
Poor Hanna 💔
4. Then after finding out that the necklace was actually a flash drive, Spencer drew this conclusion:
We didn't want to believe this either!
5. But when she discovered that '214' was actually Caleb's locker combination, Hanna's worst fears were realized.
6. When Caleb tried to explain things Hanna pushed him away.
Not that we can blame her!
7. So he left -- breaking our hearts as well as Hanna's!
It was so hard not to cry at this part!
8. When Hanna came face-to-face with Jenna, this happened:
9. But she still picked up Jenna's glasses and gave them back to her.
Which must have been so hard to do.
10. Later, a heartbroken Hanna was reduced to tears alone in her room.
It was IMPOSSIBLE not to cry at this part!
Did you get emotional watching Hanna and Caleb's breakup?
Tell us in the comments below.