We cannot tell you how devastated we would be if Toby turned out to be A.D. on Pretty Little Liars -- especially since Spoby finally got together in season 7 episode 18. But more than that, Toby is sweet, sensitive, charming, and one of our favorite characters in PLL. Check out all the reasons we'd be devastated below and tell us if you think he is A.D. using the PLL Suspect Tracker, brought to you by SIMPLE Mobile.
1. He's great at giving hugs.
We all need Toby hugs in our lives.
2. He looks adorable in glasses.
And sexy. Very sexy.
3. He always looks on the bright side.
He's got to be one of the most positive characters in PLL.
4. He's insanely romantic.
And he'd do anything to protect the ones he loves.
5. We just know he would be the most perfect husband.
It's devastating that he hardly had any time with Yvonne.
6. He's never afraid to show how he really feels.
Sensitivity, thy name is Toby.
7. Did we mention he's great at giving hugs?
8. He's also a great kisser.
9. In fact, he's even better at kissing Spencer.
We're so glad this finally happened.
10. And the most important reason of all? Spoby belong together.
Which means that Toby CAN'T be A.D.
Watch the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars right here on Freeform.
What's your favorite thing about Toby? Let us know in the comments.