1. She was shot by A.D.
So unless she shot herself, Spencer probably isn't A.D.
2. We've seen her playing the game.
3. And we've seen her lose sleep over it.
If Spencer were A.D., surely she would have waited until the game was at someone else's house before she activated the screaming baby?
4. She was with Marco when that creepy mannequin was delivered to Hanna.
Spencer's amazing, but even she couldn't be in two places at once.
5. She was in the most trouble with the police.
Trouble that was fueled by A.D. sending the police Archer's finger.
6. A.D. forced Aria to plant that recording of Mary Drake in Spencer's family home.
Why would Spencer rip apart her family like that?
7. She was absolutely devastated when she found out that Aria had been working for A.D.
That reaction couldn't have been fake.
8. She destroyed A.D.'s phone.
What reason would Spencer have for doing this if she were A.D.? It was her one way of controlling the Liars.
9. She belongs with Toby.
I. Marlene King has promised us that the couples who are meant to be together will be together. Spoby has got to be one of those couples, which means that Spencer cannot be A.D.
10. And she cares so much about the other Liars.
Throughout the whole of Season 7B, Spencer has been the one trying to keep the group together. Yes she fell out with Aria, but then she forgave her. Like Ezra said, A.D. can't forgive -- it's the one thing the Liars have over this mystery person. Neither Spencer or any of the other Liars can be A.D. They just can't.
Watch the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars right here on Freeform.
And tell us your A.D. theories in the comments.