Since we've reached the 107th episode of PLL (the episode where everyone thinks Mona has died), we thought we'd put together a list of some of her best moments up until this point. We remember watching the 107th episode for the first time and having so many mixed feelings about her death. Well, they weren't really mixed feelings to be honest, we were CRUSHED. Mona is the ultimate frenemy and one of the most badass characters in PLL. Check out some of her top moments:
1. When she stole a scarf from Rosewood Mall.
If only we could strut like her...
2. When we saw Loser Mona for the first time.
It was another side to her character and we felt so sorry for her! She was totally different to the Mona we first met and we could sort of (sort of) understand how she could become A.
3. When she dressed up as Catwoman for Halloween.
Have you ever seen a better Catwoman in your life?! Answer: no.
4. When she revealed herself as A.
Guys, this moment STILL gets us.
5. When she stared Hanna down in Radley.
That totally gave us the creeps.
6. And then when she spoke to Hanna and Aria in code.
Which was even creepier than the staring.
7. When she drank Spoby's anniversary wine, while Spencer was crying on the ground outside the door.
So cruel. And yet so classy.
8. When she could tell that Hanna was only pretending to like her.
She just cut straight to the cold, hard truth.
9. When she confessed to Wilden's murder.
Best. Moment. Ever.
10. And when Aria made her cry.
Seeing Mona cry was such a WEIRD experience! Although she was still able to do her mascara like a total pro. We'd expect nothing less from this girl.