After discovering that A's lair in Ravenswood was actually Ezra's, we were on high alert whenever he appeared -- especially when he was around the Liars. Why had he been watching them, what was his endgame? In S4E15, we became even more convinced that he was actually A. Here are all the things that happened that totally freaked us out:
1. We started to panic when he saw that Emily had Ali's diary.
That was one seriously intense stare. And not in a good way intense.
2. Then he watched the Liars as they discussed the diary and saw Hanna put it in her bag.
Oh no, Hanna! Alert, alert!
3. Later he questioned Aria about what she and her friends were doing.
Seriously, Aria, how could you not see how weird he was acting?!
4. And when she left, we discovered he was listening to a recording of Ali!
How does he even have that? And why is he listening to it with that creepy, intense stare again?!
5. That night he turned up unexpectedly at the Marins.
And we got really worried that Ashley was in danger!
6. While Ashley was distracted, he went looking through Hanna's things for the diary.
This was definitely NOT the Fitz we had come to know!
7. When we saw him driving through the rain in his "A outfit," we really started to freak out.
We did not like this new Fitz AT ALL.
8. At Ezra's cabin, a dark A-like figure was watching the Liars.
Our freak out was reaching its peak by this point...
9. Then Aria and Spencer were locked in a storage room and saw who they thought was A in the other room.
Freak out peak reached!
10. After all that drama, Ezra then just spoke to Aria like nothing had happened.
He was such a good liar! How could we ever trust him again?!
Of course, we now know the real reason for Ezra's dark turn, but at the time we were convinced he was A!
Did you think the same when you first watched this episode? Tell us in the comments.