Since Emily is definitely one of the sweetest characters in Pretty Little Liars, we're having a really hard time imagining her as A.D., but you never know. Maybe her kindness has been one massive cover up? Tell us what you think with the PLL Suspect Tracker, brought to you by SIMPLE Mobile, and then check out all the things we think would happen if Emily was A.D.
1. The Liars would receive gifts that were actually gifts.
We're thinking big teddy bears, chocolate, magazines, shoes, and jewelry. Basically, anything but a board game that omits a poisonous gas and forces the Liars to do awful things.
2. If she had to torture the Liars, she would make sure that everyone was tortured equally.
Fair, thy name is Emily.
3. Although her only form of torture would be hugging someone too tightly.
4. This message...
...would be, "You can stop playing whenever you want."
5. Even though she'd definitely be hurt if the Liars didn't want to play anymore.
But she wouldn't hold it against them.
6. All the turns would consist of getting to speak to good looking people.
7. And the game would run on kindness.
We don't think there's a bitchy bone in Emily's body.
8. The Liars would be made to embrace their good side.
There'd be none of this dark side stuff.
9. And they'd definitely receive drunken texts.
Drunken texts of love and affection.
10. The baby's room would be secretly decorated instead of destroyed.
And glitter would be thrown everywhere instead of blood.
11. And the absolute worst thing she would make the Liars do is sniff her clothes.
And you know what? They probably wouldn't even be smelly.
Watch the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars right here on Freeform!
What do you think would happen if Emily was A.D.? Tell us in the comments.