1. When she had her game face on.
We've all had a "come at me, bro" moment.
2. And when she had to work on her people skills.
Human interaction is hard sometimes, okay?
3. That time she was not feeling Ted's small talk.
There is nothing more awkward than a small talk black hole.
4. The way she desperately tried to liven up her volunteering duties.
Like when we pretend to be Disney Princesses while cleaning the house.
5. That face she made when Ted tried to make a joke.
The face we all make when our dads or teachers try to be funny.
6. The moment when she was not feeling in a sharing mood.
We wouldn't share our cheese fries for nothin'!
7. Then tried to cancel it out with something healthy.
8. When she was not okay with her mom going to the same party as her.
Teenage you has definitely done, or thought this, on at least one occasion.
9. And when she had a serious case of speaking before thinking.
10. At the party when Ted thought Toby was her boyfriend.
Seriously, can two people of the opposite sex not just be friends?!
11. Then when she tried to make her mom feel better about flirting with a pastor.
Haven't we all given similar thinly veiled reassurances to a friend who's made a fashion (or social) faux pas?
How many of these moments made you say, "same"?
Tell us in the comments below.