1. They're super sassy.
'Hanna, it's a funeral, not a Nicki Minaj concert.'
2. They'll do anything for their daughters.
Like when Veronica visited Mona in Radley and, y'know, threatened her!
3. They're always there for relationship advice.
'Not every relationship is meant to last forever. And sometimes the best thing you can do is take a step back and give yourself a chance to breathe.'
4. Ashley even hit a cop with her car for Hanna!
Talk about motherly love...
5. While they might not always get it right, they always have their kids' best interests at heart.
Pam may have struggled when Emily came out, but she loves her daughter for who she is!
6. They love their friends' kids as much as their own.
7. They even get on with their daughters' SOs!
8. They put up with a lot...
Like having a car plow into their living room!
9. And will even give up an evening to keep watch over their kids' 'prom'!
10. But they're an amazing team.
11. And they know how to forgive and forget.
And all we want is for them to be happy!
12. Most importantly, they love their girls!
13. So much.
14. And give the BEST hugs.
We love ALL the PLL Moms, but which one do you think gives the best advice?
Who did you vote for? Let us know in the comments!
Don't forget to catch up with the PLL Moms by tuning in to Freeform for the Season 7 Premiere of PLL on Tuesday, June 21 at 8pm|7c!