1. The first step: wondering why you even need to join a dating site.
Like Hanna said to Ella: "you're a catch!"
2. Trying to explain it to your friends...
...who are all in relationships.
3. Coming up with a username.
This is arguably the hardest part.
Swimster. PrettyLittleSwimming. EmilySwims.
4. Trying to fill out your bio.
If you cook, you're a chef, right?
5. When you don't get any matches immediately.
:( - refresh - :( - refresh - :(
6. Looking through all the available options and judging them.
Who uses a picture of themselves and their mom? *sigh*
7. Getting multiple second opinions before even writing a message.
It's a lot of effort. Make it count.
8. Spotting one of your matches in real life!
Talk to them, or run away? Ahhh!
9. Picking somewhere public to meet your date.
Particularly in Rosewood. Nowhere is technically ALL that safe.
10. Picking an outfit!
And then they're just wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Dates. Oof.
11. Forcing your friends to spy on things.
An admittedly risky move.
12. When your date looks nothing like their profile picture.
So. Who're you?
13. Getting someone to call you in case you need to escape!
14. Telling them you think you should just be friends.
And they are heartbroken. Naturally.
15. Swearing that you'll never put yourself through that again!
16. And then beginning the cycle all over again!
New profile name this time.
HotforTeacher? I'veBeenThrougALot Rosewood'sOwn
Share your dating stories in the comments!
Go on, we've all been there...