1. We found out that Ali was seeing an older guy with a girlfriend.
And totally thought he had something to do with her murder!
2. Aria was finding it difficult to be around Erza after discovering he was her teacher.
She decided that the best thing to do was to transfer out of his class.
3. But they just couldn't keep from bumping into each other.
Including at the movie theater when Aria was with her mom. SO awkward!
4. Eventually, they had to give in to their feelings.
But how were they going to manage to keep it a secret?!
5. Emily was struggling with her feelings for Maya.
The attraction between them was SO obvious!
6. Which was made even more difficult by them sharing a bed when Maya stayed over.
Could Emily have really denied her true feelings for much longer?
7. And it made things awkward between her and her boyfriend, Ben.
He's not the one for you, Em!
8. Hanna was ready to take "that" step, but her boyfriend Sean wasn't.
He wanted to wait because he was part of an abstinence club called 'Real Love Waits.'
9. And even though Sean reassured her that he was attracted to her, Hanna was still put out.
Would Hanna's insecurities get the better of her?
10. Meanwhile, her mom was dealing with her own man drama.
Ashley had slept with dodgy Detective Darren Wilden so he would drop the shoplifting charges against Hanna.
11. Who decided to invite himself over for dinner!
Would he ever just go away?!
12. And stayed for breakfast!
No Ashley, NO!
13. Spencer's crush on her sister's boyfriend, Wren, was growing.
And it was clear he was totally crushing on her too!
14. And pretty soon the inevitable happened...
15. But Melissa saw them.
Double UH OH!
16. And sent Wren packing.
Well, that was never going to end well.
Which of these romantic dramas were you hooked on the most?
Tell us in the comments below.