1. You feel like you're always up against a deadline.
Whether it's college, or work, or just your personal life!
2. You get along better with your siblings now that you've matured.
And you use your combined powers to defeat your parents in arguments!
3. You sometimes get actual mail.
Ok, so it's mostly bills. You probably miss just getting the odd postcard from a friend who's on vacation...
4. You're constantly losing important things.
Does memory loss begin around age 20? Whoops.
5. You try to stay up-to-date with current affairs.
Mainly through shared links from friends on social media, but sometimes you actually watch the news!
6. You do a regular weekly grocery shopping.
Not just picking up snacks on the way to class, this involves serious planning!
7. You feel genuine horror when people tag you in old photos.
Why were flared jeans so popular? And belly chains...
8. You're always offering to make people tea.
You don't even really like tea! It just seems like the right thing to give visitors...
9. You're single and starting to panic a little bit.
Why are all your friends in long-term relationships? Someone even got engaged!
10. But you're still very selective about which men you invite home.
You have a checklist and if he's missing one trait it is a DEALBREAKER!
11. You treat anyone younger than you like a child.
Even if you're just a few months older. You want them to benefit from your lifetime of experience!
12. Younger friends are always crashing on your sofa after a night out.
Sometimes they don't even tell you they're staying over! #Surprise
13. You've learned to give constructive criticism.
Your suggestion was terrible but thank you for participating in this discussion! You're a valued member of this team!
14. Your bag is like an adventure survival kit.
Seriously, if you ever got stranded on a desert island you would be totally prepared!
15. You can't be friends with any of your exes.
Such a shame...
16. You thought you'd have your life figured out by now.
But you really don't have a clue what you're doing!