In Season 7, it was revealed that Jason and Aria had actually been in a relationship! We were all quite surprised, but when we take a look back over Season 2 it becomes clear that we really should have been prepared for this. Here are 17 reasons why:
1. Aria couldn't help but stare at Jason's shirtless body.
Caught! We've all been there...
2. Jason told Aria that he missed her pink hair!
We were as shocked as Aria.
3. When Jason caught Mike trying to break into his house, he didn't do anything about it.
It was so obvious he was into Aria!
4. Jason was always there to defend Aria.
He wouldn't let anyone - especially Noel Kahn - bully her. Speaking of Noel, remember when he had a head? Good times.
5. Jason totally implied that Aria was the root of all of his happiness.
We can read between the lines, Jason.
6. Ezra sensed there was something to be suspicious of...
7. Aria kept having steamy dreams about Jason.
8. Like, seriously -- there were a few!
No, no she could not.
9. Jason always tried to get close to Aria.
10. And he was hurt and confused when she pushed him away.
11. Until it got too much for him and he had to tell her how he really felt.
12. And then they kissed!!!
Side note: Aria did NOT pull away even though she was with Ezra.
13. The kiss just went on...
14. And on...
15. Until EVENTUALLY Aria came to her senses.
16. And Jason totally got the message.
17. In Season 7, Jason made it clear that while his hair had changed, his feelings for Aria had not.
But then, Aria's engaged to Ezra so she's STILL unavailable -- although since Nicole has been found alive, will everything be ok between them? THERE'S SO MUCH CONFUSION!