1. She OWNS every room she walks into!
Villains must exert their dominance at the earliest possible opportunity!
2. She has a great shadow!
It's the ultimate villain accessory!
3. She can make even the most confrontational people get defensive!
Spencer's nostrils are FLARING.
4. She looks great behind the wheel!
We all know that villains are great drivers.
5. She's not scared of telling another villain when they've gone too far!
Even if that other villain is Dr. Rollins!
6. She was an outcast in her family.
This is how great villains are born.
7. She's traveled the world!
All villains are so cultured!
8. She's super smart!
What goes best with evil? GENIUS!
9. She's in the know when it comes to medicine, banking, construction AND advanced concepts in chemistry.
All essential knowledge for villainous tasks!
10. She has a hidden soft side.
Which she only reveals when she wants to.
11. She only goes visiting in the dead of night!
She knows that people are weaker then.
12. She appreciates a fine cup of tea!
But ONLY if it's caffeinated - she doesn't like any of that sissy herbal stuff!
13. She has a troubled past.
Most villains are great because of it.
14. Her dark eyeliner is on POINT!
15. Bleach, charcoal, and vinegar are all on her shopping list.
Everything - according to Mona - that you need to cover up a murder!
16. She's A's mom!
Come on, that's pretty bad-ass!
17. She knows how to hold a grudge.
I mean, it's been eighteen years and she's still pretty angry about the whole Radley thing!
18. People don't know what to think of her.
Is she really evil? Or just misunderstood?