1. First of all, he was acting really sketchy.
Clearly the look of someone with a guilty conscience.
2. Aria started to suspect him after speaking to her mom about where they were the night Ali disappeared.
She thought Bryon might have purposely encouraged Ella to have another glass of wine so that she would sleep through him sneaking out of the house to meet Ali. Could he really be that devious?!
3. Then when she realized the journal pages were missing, he dropped this MASSIVE hint that he had found them.
He revealed he knew about Aria's place for hiding things so he must have gone looking through her stuff! Seriously, could he act any more guilty?!
4. Later, she saw him having a heated argument with Meredith.
What exactly had he done that was so bad?
5. And when she questioned him about it he just shut her out.
He definitely had something to hide!
6. When Aria asked Meredith what was going on, she confirmed Byron had been through her stuff AND had the journal pages.
Like we didn't know that already... the fiend!
7. AND that she knew Byron really did go to see Ali that night because he had been with her before that!
So Garrett was telling the truth! How could we not suspect Byron now?!
8. Later, Byron tried to apologize for how he acted.
But by that point we were as freaked as Aria and so we totally thought he had done something to hurt Ali!
Obviously now we know he didn't but at the time we thought he might have!
Did you think so too? Tell us in the comments.