1. When Ella understood Aria's need for sarcasm.
2. And then gave her this hug.
3. When Veronica didn't want Spencer to take any anti-anxiety meds.
Okay, at the time this seemed totally unfair, but she was coming from a good place!
4. When Ashley had a hard time understanding why Hanna wanted to change her entire room...
5. And so she didn't shy away from asking her the difficult questions.
6. And she really listened to her.
7. AND she let Caleb stay over.
We all need a mom like Ashley.
8. And even though Pam was initially angry at Emily for going to the gun range...
9. She eventually understood why it was something Emily needed to do.
Which mom do you think was the most supportive?
Tell us in the comments!