Summer is here and we are so stoked! Bring on those long days spent outside in the sun, topping up our tans and drinking an ice-cold Coca-Cola -- bliss. To help you get psyched for everybody's favorite season, check out the 17 PLL stages of summer below.
1. Obsessively checking the weather report online.
You don’t want to miss a single day of sun.
2. And getting super excited when it’s going to be hot and sunny.
Time to get the barbecue on.
3. Not knowing what to do with yourself when it rains.
Being stuck indoors during summer is THE WORST.
4. Working on your summer bod.
No pain, no gain.
5. Then blowing it on all the ice cream you eat.
Summer is basically one long treat day anyway.
6. Stocking up your summer wardrobe.
You can never have too many crop tops.
7. Then feeling like a superstar in your new threads.
8. Deciding that you need a new summer look.
Mastering the "beach wave" will become your number one priority.
9. Always having your sunglasses at the ready.
And wearing them even when it's not that sunny.
10. Trying to spend as much time as possible laying out in the sun.
And only moving so you can get your tan even on all sides.
11. Going to the pool as often as you can.
Mostly so you can show off that new swimsuit.
12. Spending forever planning out all the things you're going to do.
Road trips, beach days, and pool parties - summer turns you into a total social butterfly.
13. Actually looking forward to going camping.
Is there anything better than sleeping outdoors on hot summer nights?
14. And hanging out at the local summer carnival.
Especially when there's cotton candy involved.
15. Generally trying to be more outdoorsy.
You'll try out so many new hobbies that will never last once summer is over.
16. Going into denial when summer is coming to an end.
"But there's so much I haven't done yet!"
17. And feeling devastated when it's over.
Which part of summer are you looking forward to the most? Tell us in the comments.
And catch up with the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars Season 7B here on Freeform.