1. The moment Ezra brushed Aria off when she tried to help him in the first play rehersal.
He was clearly uncomfortable about working with her so closely in public.
2. Then when she accidentally called him Ezra in front of everyone!
And they ALL picked up on how weird it was!
3. When Aria's dad said this to Ezra:
Oh if only you knew, Byron!
4. The part when they had a disagreement at rehearsals.
They definitely didn't have an amicable working relationship!
5. And Ezra said this about Aria in front of everyone:
6. Which led to this huge argument:
And we started to worry if that was it for Ezria...
7. The not-so-subtle dig Aria made at Ezra during rehearsal afterwards.
Doing the play together was definitely starting to look like a bad thing!
But thankfully they were able to work it out in the end.
Have you had an experience like this when working with your SO?
Tell us about it in the comments.