If you haven't seen the first minute of the Spring Premiere yet then you have to watch it RIGHT NOW:
AAAHHHH!!!!!!! This is both incredible and extremely frustrating because it's just made the wait until April 18 seem even longer! But at least we've got something, and it's now time to learn as much as we can from this one minute of the Spring Premiere.
1. Spencer has lost a lot of blood!
But at least we know she's okay because we've DEFINITELY seen her in all of the trailers.
2. And she can't stop thinking about her mom.
But which mom is it?!
3. The Liars still don't know where Mary Drake is.
But we're definitely going to see her in 7B, right?
4. And they don't know where Jenna went either.
We know we're going to see her -- Caleb has a stand-off with her in one of the trailers!
5. They also think that Noel was A.D...
6. But they don't want to say it out loud.
Deep down, they know that the A-Game is FAR from over.
7. TOBY IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now THIS is brand new information. We haven't seen Toby in ANY of the trailers, which has seriously been freaking us out! Oh Toby, we've never been so happy to see you!!!!! But why isn't he awake? Are those machines breathing for him? He's going to pull through, isn't he?! Those doctors better be AMAZING.
8. But there's no sign of Yvonne.
What does this mean?!?!?!?!?!
Catch up on Season 7A of PLL right here on Freeform!
What do you think of the first minute of the Spring Premiere?! Tell us in the comments.