In theaters May 19, Everything, Everything follows the story of the bright and curious Maddy (Amandla Stenberg) who is unable to venture outside because of an illness, and Olly (Nick Robinson), the boy next door who won't let that get in the way of their love.
PLL's very own Tyler Blackburn sat down to chat with the stars and found out that their relationship in the film is actually very similar to Haleb's...
Tyler said it himself: Olly and Maddy's love is just like Hanna and Caleb's. With that in mind, we thought we would put together a list of all the reasons Haleb fans will absolutely love this new movie (and become major #Molly Fans -- it's never too soon for a ship name, right?).
1. Like it was with Haleb, at first it seems like Maddy and Olly's relationship will never happen…
If Maddy can't go outside, how will they be able to be together?
2. But deep down they have a connection neither can deny.
With Haleb, we could see their relationship coming a mile off.
3. There will be lots of romantic moments outdoors.
Everyone remembers the epic Haleb camping scene, right?
4. They must fight to be together.
All the best couples do.
5. And ultimately, they have a love that conquers all.
How excited are you to see this movie?
Tell us in the comments!